Monday, February 4, 2008

One month as Kentucky residents!

Well, it's been over a month now. We moved here to Nicholasville, Kentucky at the end of December. It's taken a while to get adjusted to all the changes that come with moving. Transferring everything over from Missouri to Kentucky has been immensely time consuming but has almost come to an end. I received a job at Starbucks pretty quickly after moving. They offer health benefits at part-time which made it pretty alluring to me; not to mention free drinks and coffee beans. I didn't sleep for the first week of training. I have to put in three months with the company before benefits kick in- one down, two to go. Kim has had several interviews with one company and has a third next week. On the day of her third interview I start classes and Alexis goes to a local preschool screening- it's a big day. We went to the Cincinnati-Newport Aquarium last week. I'll upload some pretty cool pictures and movie clips of it later. I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts on my Asbury classes and Voigt family life here in Kentucky!

No comments: