Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crazy Storms!

Family and friends have been checking in on us because of the crazy storm activity here in Kentucky. We had an actual squall come through here yesterday along with a few tornadoes. It did a lot of destruction but fortunately we didn't incur any loss in Nicholasville. We have more high winds moving through tonight and the temperature dropped about 20 degrees this afternoon. So, no more 65 degree days:( We went to an indoor swimming pool today so Alexis could utilize her built in fins and gills. She is a swimming machine- 2 1/2 hours straight. Kim and I are pretty exhausted tonight and looking forward to a full night of sleep. Kim has the sniffles tonight and is starting to feel a bit under the weather. Hopefully just a short term deal. Tomorrow I start a two day church planting seminar with the Wesleyan church. Hey, I'm not picky- any information is good information. I'm sure I'll have more to share on it over the weekend.

No comments: