Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blaughhh!

So, I guess I'm sick. I don't remember being sick much until I moved to Springfield. Then I started developing headaches and having days where I just feel crappy. I don't know if it's part of getting older, stress or allergy changes? Probably all of those things. I'm not bouncing back well from working the weekend closing shifts at Starbucks. When I go to bed after 1am I generally don't bounce back well. This morning I woke up with a headache and have had one most of the day along with a lot of coughing. It is interesting that the temperature shot up about 16 degrees today, too. Seems like whenever we have big temperature jumps my head aches. I'll be better tomorrow after a full nights sleep. Speaking of blaughhh, Kim wasn't offered the position that she interviewed for three times. We are both pretty bummed. She was offered a position with another company here in Nicholasville, unfortunately it starts out as part-time and not a whole lot of money. She interviews with a placement agency tomorrow morning for positions that guaranty a little more money than what she was offered with the other company. So, the saga continues. We all went to a $1.50 movie tonight to break free of the homestead. We saw the VeggieTales- The Pirates that do Nothing. It was pretty good- I enjoyed it, maybe you will too?

No comments: