Friday, January 30, 2009

Kentucky black out!



So I went through Louisville yesterday after I dropped Kim off at the airport; what a mess! I though where we lived was bad. There was a tree blocking a road in one area. I had to drive to four different gas stations to find a place that was open. It almost looked worse than Springfield a few years ago. Almost everything in downtown Louisville was shut down too. Alexis and I tried to go to several museums, but the only thing open was the Louisville Slugger Museum and factory. They were in the process of making Ken Griffey, Jr's bats for pre-season- that was cool! We have been without power for 2 1/2 days now. They say that it may be another 7 days before many folks get power again. I'm going to assume they are talking about someone else and that we aren't counted among the "many".

No comments: